10 paź 2009

Shabby Autumn - new kit and new freebie !

Today I would like to present my new kit:

Shabby Autumn

available at ScrapBird

now - 4,72 $ ! :)

This is a beautiful and nostalgic kit.
Kit includes unique 76 elements, 4 WA and 10 papers.

Everything give you a planty of possibilities to create unforgettable pages.

Personal use only
s4h friendly!

I would like to show you some pages :

by GroeHiby AgaWaby Tajaceliby schnegge1984by meggy1985by Chelisaby Nataschaby maveeby my4boysby Manu70by magnolia2907by Juliaby Brittby dziuniafby Diaantje78by Biedronka160by Anka19867by yveskowaby Babsy
by amisza
THANK YOU GIRLS !

***

And now with pleasure I will give you a beautiful freebie :

available - here

3 komentarze:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search pisze...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free pisze...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 11 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Sibylle pisze...

Your kit is beautiful. Thank you for the freebie.