18 lut 2010

Here Comes the Spring ! New Kit and new freebie !

Yes, yes - I know - it is winter all the time ...
but today I announce the Spring !!!

Here is my new full of Spring Kit :

Here Comes the Spring

available at ScrapBird

buy - here
now 30 % off

kit includes :

69 elements
9 papers

all 300 dpi!

S4H friendly!

some pages :


THANK YOU GIRLS !!!

***

would you like to win my kit for free ???

Please leave me a nice comment ;)
And I come back in a few days and choose one winner ...

***

and freebies !!! :

Download

***

Download

7 komentarzy:

Rebecca pisze...

Wow - I LOVE all the flowers!!! And the papers are beautiful too! Thanks for giving me the chance to win spring! : )

CraftCrave pisze...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [19 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

Manu pisze...

Thank you very much!!! :)

Meliza pisze...

Wonderful kit and so bright !
Thank you for the chance to win !

Alyna pisze...

Gorgeous kit!! Thanks for the freebies and the chance to win!

tanzen pisze...

oo, it looks so fresh and ...fresh :)

scrappyt pisze...

Very gorgeous. The elements are vivid and really stand out nicely. The inspiration from your ct is wonderful. Very much an influence to buy the kit! Thank you for offering this beautiful kit.