16 mar 2010

Old Bear - new kit ! new freebie and more !!!

Hello my friends !

Do you love the nostalgic Kits ?

... full of magic, full of memories ...
perfect for your old photos ...
and not only
;)

This Kit is for you !
very original and shabby :

OLD BEAR

buy - here

kit includes :
- 64 elements
- 12 papers

All - 300 dpi
Personal use only, s4h friendly !

***
and some beautiful LO's from my amazing CT girls :

by eagleszemby wisienkaby fun2educateby Sisaby Roanaby magnolia2907
by mbabka

by JillBradyby zaza
by Aniko
by Manuela
by AgataMg
by Jacqueline
Thank you so much girls !!!

***

Would you like this shabby kit for free ???

just leave me a nice comment here with e-mail
I will select one person :)

***

and surprises !!! :

Download

***
Download

***

visit also my ScrapBirdStore - here

all my QP Albums - only 1 $

***

12 komentarzy:

kristina.hamilton pisze...

What a stunning kit! I just love it :) I've been looking for an old fashioned looking kit ideal for scrapbooking baby pictures of my father (born in 1950) and this is just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing!

CraftCrave pisze...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [16 Mar 08:38am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Pauline pisze...

Wow! This kit is soooo gorgeous! Fantastic set of elements and amazing papers! I love everything about this kit! Love all the pages of your CT girls... Thanks for the chance to win this... Hugs! Pauline (pmrmoncada@gmail.com)

Lori pisze...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH pisze...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Minoush pisze...

Vielen Dank - thank you!

Kashina Linn Photography pisze...

I love the elements and papers, I would love to win it! kissenkola@yahoo.com
Have a great day!

Monkey Toes Too pisze...

Thank you.

Loosie Goosie pisze...

Your kit is beautiful, I just got my computer fixed, I was going thru withdrawls...lol. Your kit was what I needed to get back into the rythm again. Thank you for the inspiration! You have a very talented CT team.

Happy St Patty's Day!

Pasko pisze...

merci infiniment, toujours apprécié les freebies CU ok bien faits!

Heather Thomas - advocate for change pisze...

Very cute kit! Great for my old pictures!

5peasinapod (at) sbcglobal dot com

CraftCrave pisze...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [26 Mar 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria