1 kwi 2011

Sweet Tulip - new kit ! new shop !

Hello my friends !

I'm so excited ...

why ? ... I have new great store :


***

Today I have also new, fresh and sweet kit :

Sweet Tulip

buy - here

now 20 % off
only 4,40 $

kit
contains :

- 60 elements
- 9 beautiful papers

QP Album from this kit :

buy - here

now only 1,40 $

***

and some lo's
let them be an inspiration for you ;)

Thank you Girls !!!

***

Would you like win this kit ?

just leave me a comment here

I will choose three persons ;)

HUGS !

4 komentarze:

LucindaJ pisze...

Of course I would love to win this kit, but I would have commented anyway because it's so great! I love how it really expresses the feeling of springtime with bright, cheerful colors instead of the pastels used so often. Totally irresistable!

Jilbert pisze...

Beautiful kit ... I would LOVE to win it!!!

Mary pisze...

What a lovely kit! The colors remind me of new life in Spring. It is beautiful--nice work!

patchas pisze...

This is a beautiful kit, I just love the softness of the papers, and the elements are gorgeous. I would love to win.