6 maj 2011

iNSD - Shabby Blog Train !!!

Hello my friends !!!

Thank you for joining the Shabby Pickle Blog Train.
Are you enjoying your ride and picking up some lovely free goodies??

Here is my free kit for you to add to your collection :

I Love You Rose

10 papers
50 elements

I hope you like it ;)

Download elements 1
Download elements 2
Download papers

4shared :
elements1
elements2
papers

***

And remember :

all my products 50 % off

My ShabbyPickleStore

The train is about to depart the station now so please get back onboard and keep going to your next stop where is here :

Chloe

Enjoy the journey and happy iNSD! Choo choo!!!

;o)

14 komentarzy:

Briarwood Scraps pisze...

Wow - you have all sorts of tricks up your sleeve! this is a gorgeous kit - just posted the blog train on my facebook!

An pisze...

Thank you for the beautiful kit!

CBH pisze...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on May. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

L.C. pisze...

Amazing kit! Thank you so very much for sharing it.
LynC.

Abeille pisze...

Aww thank you for this wonderful kit!!

Cheekylala pisze...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

ScrapSoul.com pisze...

You are so generous and this kit is amazing!! I can't seem to download the elements 2 file. It keeps stopping halfway. Again, thankyou so much!

ScrapSoul.com pisze...

Nevermind - my computer is just getting full, too much blog-hopping I guess! I can't wait to play with this beautiful kit! Thanks so much :)

jessa pisze...

such a pity, file 2 is doing the same for me. Thanks for your generosity anyway

boop1935 pisze...

thank you so much

Sondrart Designs pisze...

Same problem with Element 2, won't complete the download.

eledhwen designs pisze...

ok - I'll put my kit also on 4shared ;)

biche57 pisze...

lovely kit ))))) thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellie pisze...

Thank you for the beautiful kit!
Hugs, Ellie