5 sty 2012

RoRoRoROBOT ! new kit :) new store :)

Hello my friends :)

let me introduce to you my latest kit :

RoRoRoROBOT !

This is beautiful kit for little boys :

buy - here

now 20 % off !!!

- 65 elements
- 12 papers
- alpha
- numbers

Everything give you a planty of possibilities to create unforgettable pages.

***

and ... this is my new fresh store

Scrapbook Art Avenue

I am a guest there in January
and I'm soooooooo happy :D

***

Would you like to win my kit ?
just visit my FB profile ;)


http://www.facebook.com/EledhwenDesigns

***

Please
visit my blog tomorrow :)
I will give you
some inspirations
I will show you some pages and ...

... here will be waiting for you a little gift

HUGS - AGATA

1 komentarz:

Rossi pisze...

It's such a wonderful and very creative Kit!
Congratulation for the new fresh Store :)
Happy New Year!